Other ways to donate
It couldn’t be easier to show you care
- Via Paypal – with just one click, you can make a one-off or, even better, a monthly donation to Families in Grief via our Paypal account.
- Our Virgin Money Giving page is always open to receive donations! You can make a one-off or monthly donations here.
- Regular Giving is an amazing way to support our work. Regular monthly donations, even if a small amount, soon add up to provide valuable and reliable income which helps us to plan our activities and be even more effective. If you prefer going offline, no problem! Simply download our regular giving form and return to us. We’ll take care of the rest and be back in touch.
- Make a one-off donation by phone. Text GIVETOFIG (then insert the amount you wish to give from £1 to £20) to 70085. Eg to give £5, text GIVETOFIG 5. Text would cost £5 plus one standard rate message.
- If you love all things Facebook and prefer to donate on our Facebook page just click on the Donate button at the top of our page
“Your donation means we can continue to listen to bereaved parents over the phone and give advice where needed, support families at home, run group support programmes for children and young people and provide specialist training for parents, schools and professionals.
Whatever you can give will make a big difference to a local family going through emotionally tough times. Thank you for being a part of our story!” Emma Marston, General Manager, FiG