15 for FiG #15forFiG
This September FiG turned 15! And we’d love you to fundraise for us by doing 15 of something to celebrate…
Why not use it to try something new and to challenge yourself? You could ask friends and family to support you along the way with a donation or simply make a small donation yourself! You’ll be amazed by the benefits to you and us! Even small amounts will make a BIG difference to someone who is grieving:
Here are some ideas to get you started! We challenge you to:
Or simply offer to do babysitting, lawnmowing, car washing or window cleaning and then donate what you have earnt to FiG. (Remember to tell the person you are doing the job for that you are raising money for FiG – they might be extra generous!).
Sponsorship – on and off line!
- You can download and use our #15forFiG sponsorship form to help get the pennies rolling in!
- Prefer online? Simply donate – and ask others to donate – online through our special birthday Virgin Money Giving Page.
- If you want your own fundraising page, you can set it up here.
- Complete your #15forFiG activity and take a pic or video
- Donate online to FiG (you choose how much) – or ask others to donate – through this link
- Share your pics or video to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #15forFiG. Tag your friends into your post to share and pass on the #15forFiG challenge!
- OR simply send us your photos to [email protected]. We’d love to see and share them!
Pay in your money offline
If you prefer to pay in your money to FiG offline, please use this paying in form.