We work with nurseries, primary and secondary schools across North Devon and the Torridge area, helping to support school staff and children, young people and their families, when a bereavement takes place in the school community.
As a small charity, we rely upon the generosity of grand-makers, local organisations and supporters to raise funds so that we can continue to provide our much needed service free of charge to local families who need us.
Can you #DoIt4FiG?
We’d love as many schools to support us as possible! Here are some fundraising ideas for kids and staff of all ages…
- FiG Friday! Why not organise a dress down day at school for FiG? It could be on a Friday or any day to suit. Simply charge students £1 to not wear school school uniform and raise awareness, funds and a few laughs along the way!
- go GREEN or PURPLE (FiG colours) for the day
- ‘Be a hero’ – wear a cape for the day or dress as your own hero.
- dress as your favourite food (the food that cheers you up)
- dress as the thing that makes you happiest
- get all the students to dress down and all the staff to wear uniform!